EXPERIMENTAL TERROR PRODUKTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum officiel du label EXPERIMENTAL TERROR PRODUKTIONS.

Myspace OfficielHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bottmfeedr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bottomfeeder

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Bottmfeedr Empty
PostSubject: Bottmfeedr   Bottmfeedr Icon_minitime02.07.07 23:22

BOTTMFEEDR (previously spelled BOTTOMFEEDER)

BIO: A carnivorous being who feasts on the flesh of the living. Consuming the life-force of others as a means of substance. Inhabiting the deepest darkest nether regions of the world where no man was meant to pass. I hope to someday fashion myself a home out of the belly of a dead sperm whale.

INTENTION: Bottmfeedr was originally a completely improvised project. At first I imagined it would be strange sounds and intense noises processed and sequenced live. Instead I attempted to challenge myself as usual and made beats live. This was difficult and I'm happy with four of the tracks that came out of this improvising. I released them as Feed the Fix on Noise-Joy. They are very interesting but not quite what I had envisioned for the bottmfeedr alias. Since that release, I realized I was limiting my room for expression by simply relying on improvisation. I changed the style to fit my initial concept and began putting some hours in on crafting the track. The track Terror Cloud is an example of the new sound that I'm crafting for the alias. I intend to release an Experimental Terror Produktions album sometime in August.

OTHER ALIASES: TRAITS (spliffed out jungle and malicious metalcore)
FEVERHEADZ (blunted beats and vocal treats)
DJ SATTA DON DADA (mashed up raggacore/jungle/dancehall mixes)

LINE-UP: Evan Matthew Glicker

DISCOGRAPHY:Feed the Fix - improvisatory broken beat album releasesd on Noise-Joy
Terror Cloud -coming out on a Chaoz Records compilation

CREWS: Mode of Proof, Sociopath Recordings, Noise-Joy. From the Gut, Chaoz and Reject Records.

LINKS: noise-joy.org/artists/traits.html , myspace.com/bottmfeedr
Back to top Go down
Subjektiv
ETP Krew
Subjektiv

Male Number of posts : 437
Projet : EXPERIMENTALSUBJEKT
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Bottmfeedr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottmfeedr   Bottmfeedr Icon_minitime03.07.07 14:07

Welcome man !

And happy to see you here ! Wink